Open Position(s): Applications Specialist
Location: Northern New Jersey
Job Category: Sales and Marketing, Medical Imaging
Duration: Full time
Salient is a recognized leader in analysis and reporting of medical images. We market our products directly to users worldwide as well as through relationships with distributors and partners.
Salient has developed a platform for analysis of medical images. Our products use pattern recognition methods to help radiologists analyze images and automate the reporting process. We currently develop and market products for assessment of the carotid arteries.
RVT with 2 years experience in applications training
We are looking for a medical software applications specialist with an excellent communications and follow up skills. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, professional individual with ability to work well in a wide range of medical facilities and with our partners and distributors.
- Demonstrate vascular software analysis product.
- Support pre- and post-sales opportunities directly or through our distribution partners.
- Support marketing outreach programs and industry symposiums.
- Train new customers in use of vascular analysis software package.
- Keep in contact with installed customer base on an ongoing basis.
Local travel in the NY, NJ and PA area expected 4 days per week, travel and auto expenses reimbursed. Travel to national meetings expected 4 times per year.
Required Skills / Education
- RVT with at least 2 years experience in vascular ultrasound
- Team oriented attitude with excellent communication skills (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details
- Highly organized
- References required